Large Salesforce delivery team, part of a large SAFe ART – Agile Release Train, focusing on Pre-Sales implementation, but specifically into analyzing the key solutions that were built in the past and ensuring the new implementation meets the best practice and is delivered the proper way with acceptable quality.
- 5 years or greater in management experience on complex delivery and executive communication
- Reporting & analysis to bring visibility and identify trends & gaps.
- Identify opportunities to reduce spend, build processes, KPIs, and system capabilities.
- Develop stronger relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Manage real various projects and ensure timelines and budgets targets are met.
- Prioritize and manage activities related to any coordination requests.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to prioritize and build strategic for multi-year plans.
- Use advanced analytics to develop business cases to prove out project benefit and influence decisions for spending on the most effective changes in within the respective business unit.
- Analyze and review current processes; identifying and bridging gaps in delivering operational excellence.
- Analyze various key performance indicators to establish team performance.
- Effectively engage, lead and influence cross-functional teams to deliver highest level of quality on all projects within committed timeline and scope, as well as meet all project requirements and deliverables.
Nice to Haves:
- -SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager certifications
- Salesforce certifications related to Marketing Cloud, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer.
Work hours are Monday – Friday, normal 37.5 hours weeks working onsite up to 5 days a week Type of job: Temporary Contractor
Date candidate required: Immediate
Location: Onsite in Montreal
Length of Contract: 12 months
Hourly Contract Pay Rate: $65 to $75 per hour CAD
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.