Job Title: Software Engineer/ Software Developer
NOC Category: Software Engineer ( 2173)
Location: Same as business address (Remote job available)
Wages- CAD 50.00/ hr
Benefits- Medical, Dental
No, of Vacancy- 5
Terms of employment- Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours a week
Employment Condition- Day
Education – Bachelor’s Degree
2 years to less than 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Design, develop, test modules with software application & hardware suite
- Collect, document & implement new feature and functions, perform unit testing
- Support development of necessary tools and perform performance analysis as needed.
- Lead/participate in software peer reviews to ensure compliance to requirements
- Root cause analysis of system related issues during testing and validation
- Communicates information to both internal and external stakeholders
- Support and/or lead activities in these technologies and their respective use cases.
- Write technical documentation
- Train and upskills existing personnel in related technologies
- Collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications, Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals, Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org