Arq Mountain Centre Inc.
- Prepare necessary paperwork digitally for regular company procedures
- Schedule meetings and appointments virtually
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Update internal databases (e.g. new hire information)
- Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed
- Retrieve company and employee data, as requested
- Arrange staff travel and accommodations virtually
- Distribute company materials to employees (e.g. brochures, announcements and safety guidelines via email.
- Proven work experience as a Staff Assistant
similar role * Knowledge of office
- Computer literacy (MS Office and Excel in particular)
- Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machines)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels virtually
- Health insurance, Dental and Vision
- Work remotely
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick Leave & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.