Please note that this is not a remote position – providing physical support at our offices in Vancouver for at least 3 days per week is required.
Join Unbounce and help shape the future of marketing.
We’re a people-first, customer-obsessed company motivated by our passion for empowering digital marketers to achieve success with their campaigns. With intuitive landing page builders and a comprehensive suite of AI-powered features, our Conversion Intelligence platform helps you grow smarter.
Our team’s technical expertise and creativity work together to drive our mission forward every day. We strive to be a workplace of inspired minds by fostering an environment where innovative thinking is encouraged, and where everyone is given the opportunity to grow and contribute to the achievement of their goals. We aim to continue being an innovative and inspiring company that both our customers and employees admire—and we invite our future team members to join us!
About the Role:
In this role, you will have an immediate effect supporting our team on a day-to-day basis. You’ll be operating across all teams, multiple time zones (Toronto/Berlin) supporting a variety of systems including a multitude of SaaS apps (Google Workspace, Slack, Zendesk), VoIP telephony (RingCentral), Internal network infrastructure (Meraki), as well as hardware and software support. You have experience with scripting and will look for ways to improve and automate processes to help us scale as a team and as a business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor system health and respond promptly to network alerts and events.
- Providing IT support and incident resolution for our employees.
- Configure network and device profiles/policies through Meraki.
- Creating, maintaining, and administering technical documentation through Confluence.
- Asset and inventory management.
- Provide onboarding and training for new employees.
- Identify causes of technical issues and reproduce in a lab environment.
- Evaluate, test, and implement new hardware and software.
- Implement automated solutions where necessary.
- Record issues and solutions for creating both user-facing and administrative documentation.
- Work extended and/or alternative hours as needed for roll-outs, system upgrades, etc.
- Must be physically able to lift and move computers, monitors, and related equipment with weights in the 10-40 pound range.
- Continuously grow, learn, and share as we strive to keep pushing our technical boundaries.
A little bit about you:
- You possess a degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent related experience.
- Broad knowledge of Windows, macOS, and Unix systems (including command line).
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco Meraki networking infrastructure.
- Experience with supporting Identity and Access Management through Google Workspace and Okta administration.
- Experience with macOS deployment/management toolsets including – Meraki MDM, and Apple Business Manager plus experience managing asset inventories.
- Experience in automation using Bash and Python scripting languages.
- Knowledge of encryption/security (in a macOS environment).
- Familiarity with administering tools such as Zendesk, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Strong bias for providing impeccable customer service.
Share our values:
- Being Real
What’s in it for you:
???? Compensation range
- $73,000 – $84,000
???? Flexibility and time off
- A digital-first, distributed working model with flexible hours – for this role, we will only consider applications from those based in Metro Vancouver*.
- 20 vacation days
- Holiday Closure: December 25th – January 1st
- One paid day off on your birthday
- One paid volunteer day per year
???? Health and wellness
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and generous mental health support options – all available on day 1
- 12 personal wellness days
- $500 health and wellness allowance**
- Parental leave and planned reintegration program
- Org-wide and employee-led DEI and growth initiatives
- Professional development time and budget
???? More perks!
- One-time work-from-home allowance – $500
- An annual allowance of $1,000 that you can choose to use towards your vacation, or put toward your RRSP contribution**
- Please note that this role is hybrid and requires you to work 3 days a week from our office location.
** These amounts will be prorated based on your start date.
Unbounce welcomes you to be YOU!
At Unbounce, we want every employee to be excited to bring their full, authentic self to work. When you bring your unique experiences, background, knowledge, perspectives, and self-expression while embracing the same from others, we learn from each other. We innovate and co-create an environment where Unbouncers can do the best work of their careers. We’re bolder and more brilliant together.
We’re dedicated to ensuring each Unbouncer feels a sense of belonging, feels safe, cared for, respected and valued for who they are, and trusts that their unique voice is heard, embraced, and meaningfully contributes to decision-making. We’re committed to equitable employee experience, opportunity, pay and support for every employee regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, family or marital status, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, education, disability, or any other characteristic that makes you unique.
We have no tolerance for sexism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, ageism, or any other forms of hateful/harmful discrimination and we’re taking action against unequal pay in our community through leading the #PayUpforProgress movement.
If you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process, please email us at [email protected].
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit unbounce1.applytojob.com.