American Iron & Metal
American Iron & Metal (AIM) is a family-owned company and recognized global leader in the metal recycling industry with more than 125 sites and 4000 employees worldwide. We have continued to prosper for the last eight decades thanks to the dedication of our employees and the ongoing trust and support of our customers.
Become part of team AIM, a growing team with an entrepreneurial spirit who has over the years evolved into a successful and multifaceted company with business divisions that include metal recycling, decommissioning and demolition, auto-parts sales and recycling, manufacturing of solder assemblies, construction waste recycling, and production of customized industrial and mining products. We take pride in doing good things for the environment to help create a greener, more sustainable future for all.
It’s simple; we do it right. We AIM for excellence.
What we do offer:
- Group insurance after 3 months;
- Bonus plan;
- Dental insurance;
- Group RRSP after 6 months;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Christmas off;
- Free parking;
- Social club;
- Meals for $4/day;
- Work clothes provided after 3 months;
- Social events (BBQ, snow taffy, raffles, etc.).
Our team is currently looking for a class 1 truck driver for its Lévis site.
- Transport metals to our various clients as well as to the AIM site;
- Carry out the inspection round before hitting the road;
- Ensure that the safety standards established by law and by the employer are respected at all times without exception;
- Use different types of heavy vehicles as needed such as roll off, dumper, boiler, dual train, carcasses, flat bed;
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Hold a valid Class 1 driving license as well as a good driving record;
- Minimum experience of 12 months on a heavy vehicle.
- Health & Safety Awareness;
- Excellent physical condition;
- Customer service skills;
- Reliability, Diligence, Punctuality;
- Respect for equipment and tools.
- Work schedule Monday to Friday (7H-16H)
- Overtime paid after 40 hours;
- Full-time job, permanent.
The American Iron & Metal Company and its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all. The masculine form is only used to lighten the text. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.