Vacancy for Administrative assistant at Alacrity Transport Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26.50 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Delta, BC
- Salary – $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|