Vacancy for Administrative assistant at Bindra World Immigration Terminal Inc. The position is a full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 24.75 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationBrampton, ON
- Salary$24.75 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|