Vacancy for administrative assistant at COS Educational Consulting Inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen. You can earn as much as 24 dollars per hour and work up to 30 to 35 hours per week.
- Location314 W.CordovanVancouver, BCV6B 1E8
- Salary$24.00 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|