2 vacancies are available at Edmonton, AB Administrative assistant. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 25.52 dollars per hour and can work up to 30 to 35 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationEdmonton, AB
- Salary$$25.52HOUR hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Morning
- Start date starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Technical Terminology
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
- Health benefits
- Health care plan
- Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Team building opportunities
Health care plan
Free parking available, Team building opportunities
Long term benefits
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|