2 vacancies Administrative co-ordinator at KA Labour Contractors Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 27 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week.
- Location – Surrey, BC
- Salary$ – 27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- 5-10 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|