Vacancy for Administrative officer at Javce Management Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26.70 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- Location265 Robson StVancouver, BCV6B 0E7
- Salary$26.70 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- 3-4 people
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Human resources software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|