5 vacancies for Assistant cook at DENNY’S RESTAURANTS. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 14.25 to 16.25 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, and Morning, and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 3850 IDYLWYLD DR NSaskatoon, SKS7K 3J7
- Salary – $14.25 to $16.25 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Cook (general)
- Line cook
- Short order cook
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
Experience and specialization
Security and safety
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
3850 IDYLWYLD DR N
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|