A babysitter is needed at Mouayad Kanaan. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and can work for up to 30 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationMontréal, QC
- Salary$$16.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
English or French
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children; Take children to and from school and to appointments; Supervise and care for children; Prepare and serve nutritious meals; Organize, activities such as games and outings for children; Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children; Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development; Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents; Bathe, dress and feed infants and children; Prepare infants and children for rest periods; Help children with homework
- Children’s Ages
- Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years); School age (6 – 12 years)
- Additional Skills
- Shop for food and household supplies; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Employer’s home
- Security and Safety
- Reference required
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|