4 vacancies for Bakers at Tim Hortons. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- Location520 Carmichael Lane
Hinton, ABT7V 1S8
- Salary$$16.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare special orders; Inspect kitchen and food service areas; Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods; Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards; Draw up production schedules; Bake mixed dough and batters; Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders; Operate machinery
- Work Location Information
- In shop
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Vision care benefits
Health care plan, Vision care benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|