2 vacancies for Barbers at Mr. Barber. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 18.92 dollars per hour and work up to 34 to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationEdmonton, AB
- Salary$18.92 hourly for 34 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Book appointments
- Cut and trim hair according to client’s instructions or preferences
- Shampoo customers’ hair
- Shave and trim beards and mustaches
- Provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages
- Perform receptionist duties
- Maintain and order supplies
Experience and Specialization
Hair Colouring Techniques
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|