Vacancies for Bookkeeper at Western Strategic Consulting. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 28 to 30 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Edmonton, AB
- Salary – $28.00 to $30.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits, Financial benefits
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Letter of recommendation
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|