A Camp Counsellor vacancy is available in Wildwood, Alberta. You can earn as much as $190.00 to $200.00 daily for 48 hours per week.
The employment is seasonal but the position is full-time and you would be required to work day, evening, night, weekend, early morning, and morning. If you are selected for this job, you will be required to start as soon as 2022-07-10.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs; Instruct groups and individuals in arts and crafts; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness, or sports activities and techniques; Understand principles of group dynamics; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities; Assemble supplies, sports and game equipment; Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required.
- Additional Skills
- Patrolling/supervising activities; Leading/instructing groups; Assist with special events; Prepare reports; Maintain and repair sports equipment; Leading/instructing individuals
- Area of Specialization
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Child abuse registry check; Child welfare check; Immunization records; Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; In/on water; Wet/damp; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Willing to travel; Public transportation is not available
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation available; Staff accommodation provided; Room and board provided; Remote location; Willing to relocate; Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Other benefits
- On-site amenities; On-site recreation and activities; On-site housing options; Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer; Team building opportunities; Parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada? Do you have previous experience in this field of employment? Are you available for the advertised start date? Do you have an education in this field of employment?
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|