6 vacancies for cement finishers at ADVANCED PRECAST INC. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 38 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- LocationBolton, ON
- Salary$38.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Attention to detail
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Client focus
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|