Vacancy for CEO (chief executive officer) – trade, broadcasting, and other services at 1236070 B.C.Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 42.51 dollars per hour and work up to 30 hours per week. Working hours include Evening, Night, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationVancouver, BC
- Salary$42.51 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment
- Evening, Night, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Bachelor’s degree
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- $100,001 – $500,000
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- 3-4 people
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|