Vacancy for Chef at Blue Whale House. The position is a full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 35 to 42 dollars per hour and can work for up to 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Location – Richmond, BC
- Salary – $35.00 to $42.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits, Financial benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
Ranks of chefs
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks and other kitchen workers
- Create new recipes
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Consult with clients regarding weddings, banquets and specialty functions
- Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- 5-10 people
- As per collective agreement
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|