Vacancy for Child caregiver – private home at Sukhjinder Kaur. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15.65 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include days, weekends, overtime, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Surrey, BC
- Salary – $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Experience and specialization
- School age (6 – 12 years)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|