Vacancy for a Clerk, hotel front desk at 2159260 Ontario Inc, London, ON. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15.50 dollars per hour and work up to 32 hours per week. The job type is shift.
- LocationLondon, ON
- Salary$$15.50HOUR hourly for 32 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Specific Skills
- Take, cancel and change room reservations; Register arriving guests and assign rooms; Process group arrivals and departures; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying); Provide general information about points of interest in the area; Follow emergency and safety procedures; Handle wake-up calls; Provide customer service; Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|