Vacancy for Computer network technician at Tvisha Technologies Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 35 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours are mornings and the job comes with other benefits.
- LocationVancouver, BCOn the road job
- Salary$35.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits, Financial benefits
On the road job
Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Telecommunications industry
- Telecommunications service provider
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
- Load computer tapes and disks and install software and printer paper and forms
- Provide problem-solving services to network users
- Implement data, software and hardware security procedures
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software
- Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
- Supervise technical staff
- 5-10 people
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Device drivers
- Networking hardware
- Networking security
- Desktop applications
- Security software
- MS Office
- MS Windows
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Disability benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Transportation provided by employer
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|