2 vacancies for Concrete finisher at Adroit Construction Ltd. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 31.25 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Weekend, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Abbotsford, BC
- Salary – $31.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Willing to relocate
- Sidewalks and curbs
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Waterproof, damp proof and restore surfaces
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Attention to detail
- Sound discrimination
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|