Vacancy for Construction estimator at ENVIROEN INC. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 38.50 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours is shift and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Edmonton, AB
- Salary – $38.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare estimates of labour and/or material costs
- Prepare estimates for general expenses and overheads
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Advise on tendering procedures
- Monitor and adjust contract expenditures
- Prepare and maintain directory of supplies and trade contractors
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|