2 vacancies for Construction laborer at P & J ROOFING LTD. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 21 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours are flexible and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location9157 Robertson Drive, Surrey, BCV3V 6E9
- Salary – $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Flexible Hours
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work Site Environment
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|