3 vacancies for Construction workers at Lake City Stucco Ltd. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 21 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Shift, and Flexible Hours and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 2295 Agar Rd,Cawston, BCV0X 1C2
- Salary – $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Shift, Flexible Hours
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- At heights
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|