2 vacancies for Cook at BRANDVISION INC. The position is a full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 19 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include eDay, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 222 Main St EMilton, ONL9T 1N8
- Salary – $19.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
- South Indian
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Airport security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Free parking available
- Parking available
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|