2 vacancies for Cook at Chianti’s Café & Restaurant. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 14.25 to 15.25 dollars per hour and work up to 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Location – Saskatoon, SK
- Salary – $14.25 to $15.25 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
102 Idylwyld Drive North
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|