2 vacancies for Cook at EDO JAPAN RESTAURANT. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours include evening, day, and weekends and the job come with other benefits.
- Location – Sylvan Lake, AB
- Salary – $16.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Long-term benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|