Vacancy for Cook at Jack’s Cafe. The position is a full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, Day, Flexible Hoursand the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 326 Redcoat DriveEastend, SKS0N 0T0
- Salary – $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Flexible Hours
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits, Financial benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of the institution where it was completed
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|