2 vacancies for Cook at Le Bistro Montebello. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 17 to 23 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, day, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 570 rue Notre-DameMontebello, QCJ0V 1L0
- Salary – $17.00 to $23.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Other benefits, Long term benefits
English or French
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Cook Trade Certification
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
570 rue Notre-Dame
J0V 1L0 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|