4 vacancies for Cook at Marci’s Bar and Grill. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Devon, AB
- Salary – $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|