Vacancy for Cook at ORIGINAL ASTAAD JI INDIAN CUISINE. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26.50 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- Location – 9436 120 St, Surrey, BCV3V 4B9
- Salary – $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Urban area
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
Experience and Specialization
- South Indian
- East Indian
- West Indian
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|