A cook vacancy is available at 2668 Sooke Road Victoria, British Columbia. You can earn as much as $16.50 hourly and will be expected to work for 40 hours per week.
The position is full-time permanent employment and you can do day, evening, night, weekend, shift, and morning.
You can start as soon as possible if you are selected for this job.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Supervise kitchen staff and helpers; Inspect kitchens and food service areas; Clean kitchen and work areas; Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment; Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods; Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Cook Categories
- Cook (general)
- Work Setting
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|