6 vacancies for Cook at Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club.
The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 17 to 22 dollars per hour and can work for up to 30 to 32 hours per week. Working hours include evening, night and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – 4300 SW Marine DriveVancouver, BCV6N 4A6
- Salary – $17.00 to $22.00 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Private club
- Urban area
- Cook (general)
- First cook
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Second cook
- Third cook
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
Experience and specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|