2 vacancies for Cook at Shinobi Sushi. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 20 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- Location – 11867 224StreetMaple Ridge, BCV2X 6B1
- Salary – $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Long – term benefits, Financial benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Manage kitchen operations
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|