2 vacancies for cooks at Tutti Frutti Breakfast & Lunch. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16 dollars per hour and work up to 32 to 34 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location12845- 140 Ave NW, Edmonton, ABT6V 1P1
- Salary $16.00HOUR hourly for 32 to 34 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers; Organize and manage buffets and banquets; Manage kitchen operations; Clean kitchen and work areas; Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment; Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods; Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Cook Categories
- Line cook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Standing for extended periods
Employment groups Help –
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|