2 vacancies for Customer service clerks supervisor at THE UPS STORE. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 27 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours include evening, shift, morning, night, and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Edmonton, AB
- Salary – $27.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Customer service clerk
- 3-4 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|