Vacancy for a developer, software at B.M.S IT solutions. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 40 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week.
- LocationBrampton, ON
- Salary$40.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment –Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges and Internet-based applications
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|