20 vacancies for Disability management workers at Robin Hood Association for the Handicapped. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15.61 to 20.15 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, and Early Morning, Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Sherwood Park, AB
- Salary – $15.61 to $20.15 hourly for 6 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Part-time leading to full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|