4 vacancies for Driver, truck at DVX Transport Alberta Inc. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 26.75 dollars per hour and work up to 40 to 60 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, and Morning, and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Calgary, AB
- Salary – $26.75 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Experience and specialization
- Accident or incident reports
- Driver logbook
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Trip reports
Communication systems experience
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|