Various opportunities are available for Electricians at Morning Star Electrical Ltd located in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. This is full-time permanent employment.
You can earn as much as $28.50 hourly for 40 hours per week and you can resume work as soon as possible if hired.
Morning Star Electrical Ltd located at 12999 59 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3X 0C4 urgently requires two permanent & full-time Electricians.
We welcome and encourage youth, new immigrants, and aboriginal candidates to apply.
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts.
- Install electrical wires through conduits and holes in walls and floors
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment.
- Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components.
- Maintaining detailed notes and records of work done at each site.
Education: High School graduation is required.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
Language: English is required.
Work location: various locations in lower mainland.
Number of Positions: 2
Salary: $28.50 /hour for 40 hours per week along with 4% vacation pay.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resumes to 12999 59 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3X 0C4
Get Jobs On Telegram
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|