2 vacancies for Ethnic food cook at Lovely Sweets & Restaurant. The position is a full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 16.50 dollars per hour and work up to 35 to 40 hours per week. Working hours include evening, morning, night and weekends and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Calgary, AB
- Salary – $16.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Urban area
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
- East Indian
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|