Facility operations manager at Quality Breeze Inc. The position is a full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 40 to 42 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week. Working hours is day-time and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location Scarborough, ON
- Salary$40.00 to $42.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date –Starts as soon as possible
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the included real estate and the development of marketing strategies
- Plan and manage the facility’s operations budget
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and real estate
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|