4 vacancies for a Floor covering installer at A2A Homes & Infrastructure Inc, Winnipeg, MB. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 22 dollars per hour and can work for up to 35 hours per week.
- LocationWinnipeg, MB
- Salary$$22.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment permanent employment
- Start datestarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants; Prepare floors for installations; Prepare and install hardwood floors; Perform direct glue-down carpet installations; Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding; Measure, cut and install carpeting on floors; Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings; Install resilient stair components (special effects for the visually impaired); Install carpeting on walls or other surfaces; Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings; Inspect, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|