3 vacancies for Food and beverage servers at Fundy Restaurant Ltd. The position is full-time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 13 to 13.50 dollars per hour and can work for up to 40 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, and Morning, and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Digby, NS
- Salary – $13.40 to $13.50 hourly for 32 to 48 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Financial benefits
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Full time enrollment
Work site environment
- Rural area
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Advise on menu selections
- Balance cash and record sales
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic cash register
- Point of sale system
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
34 Water St.
B0V 1A0 Between 09:00 AM and 01:30 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|