2 vacancies for Food counter attendants at 0964447 B.C. Ltd. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15.65 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week.
- Location – 1630-4791 Mcclelland RoadRichmond, BCV6X 0M5
- Salary – $15.65 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
1630-4791 Mcclelland Road
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|