4 vacancies for Food counter attendants at A&W Barrhead. The position is a full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 15 dollars per hour and work up to 35 hours per week. Working hours include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, and Morning and the job comes with other benefits.
- Location – Barrhead, AB
- Salary – $15.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Rural area
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|