4 vacancies for Food counter attendants at Dairy Queen. The position is full time permanent employment and you can start as soon as possible if chosen.
You can earn as much as 12.50 dollars per hour and work up to 40 hours per week.
- Location – 353 Albert St NRegina, SKS4R 3C3
- Salary – $12.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment, Full time
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
|Job Category||Canada Jobs|